News

Rhino Products fully transitions to ISO 9001:2015

ISO Image.

We are delighted to announce that Rhino Products has successfully transitioned from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification for our Quality Management System.

BSI already audited us to 82% back in December 2017 so we have been working hard to ensure we would be able to fulfil the remaining 18% on their follow up visit. We are looking forward to receiving our ISO 9001:2015 certification within the next 6-8 weeks.

Congratulations for this achievement are due to Rhino Product’s Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager Paul Anstey and his team. Paul explained that everyone in the company has a role to play in meeting ISO standards and issued his gratitude to all Rhino employees:

“Thank you to everyone for your continued cooperation in adopting the necessary quality requirements to achieve this certification and special thanks to the quality team as a whole.”

Keeping up to date with latest industry certifications is vitally important to both Rhino’s business goals but also to our company culture of manufacturing innovative products to the highest of standards and achieving excellence in all our endeavours.

Our next challenges from Quality and Environmental perspectives respectfully, are our ISO 9001:2015 recertification audit in June and then our ISO 14001:2015 certification audit in July. Parallel to these we will be working on IATF16949 (previously TS16949) standard certification for the International Automotive Task Force accreditation body.

For more information on Rhino Products contact our customer service team on 01244 833790 or email sales@rhinoproducts.co.uk.

Back to News Next Article