The first complete redesign of Rhino’s hugely popular PipeTube since its launch in 2005, the PipeTube Pro is the new leading system for securely and safely transporting copper pipe, plastic conduit and other lengthy materials. The new stylish design features an optional full length PVC lining, an upgraded integral locking system and an added rubber O-ring seal to reduce water entering the tube. In addition, the PipeTube Pro retains all the features that has previously made it the product of choice for professional van users, such as a market leading carry capacity, twin openings and full professional crash testing and safety accreditation.
- Available with or without full length PVC lining to protect the items stored inside from marking or discolouration.
- Particularly useful for keeping white plastic conduit in top condition.
RUBBER O-RING SEAL
- Rubber O-ring located within the end of the connecting sleeve, which creates a tight seal when the nose cone is closed.
- The O-ring seal and PVC lining greatly reduce the oxidation process within the tube. Previously, water ingress could have led to a chemical reaction with the aluminium over time, leaving a residue in the tube.
INTEGRAL LOCKING SYSTEM
- The nose cone and connecting sleeve have been redesigned so that the lock is housed inside the tube.
- Where the old PipeTube lock sat below the tube, the new design makes the lock harder to get to and provides a more seamless look and feel.
- The new nose cone and sleeve design also incorporates a stronger adjoining hinge located on top of the system.
BOLD NEW REDESIGN
Every element of the PipeTube Pro has been refined to provide stunning aesthetics.
- Striking new powder coated paint finish
- Bold new label and product logo
- Rhino logo on end of the nose cone
- Stylised grooves in tube extrusion