Please note the following changes have been made to the Price Application v5.0 / v5.1:
New vans added
- Volkswagen ID Buzz 2022 onwards (ID2FL, ID3FL, ID2PR, ID3PR,) Volkswagen T7 Multivan 2022 (MV2FL, MV3FL,MV2PR, MV3PR) onwards, and Fiat Doblo 2022 onwards (This vehicle shares the same products as the Citroen Berlingo 2018 onwards.).
New products added
- New KammRoller code introduced. Outgoing code: KR5. New codes replacing this are: KR23, KR25, KR28, KR37. Please note that we will still be dispatching the final remaining KR5 stock before the new codes over the next few weeks.
- New KammBar Pro and KammBar Fleet codes added to the application: MC2FLR, MC3FLR, MC4FLR, RA3FL, T54FLR, JA2PR, JA3PR, MC2PRR, MC3PRR, MC4PRR, RA3PR, T53PR. Raised leg codes are to accommodate for vehicles with rear cameras.
- Connect+ is now available for the new TowStep for the Renault Trafic 2014 onwards, Nissan NV300 2016 onwards, Fiat Talento 2016 onwards, and Vauxhall Vivaro 2014-2019. The codes are: TS11BOEM and TS11YOEM (already in use in the application for other vehicles).
- Sizes corrected for Toyota Proace 2016 onwards. There was an error in the previous version where the L3 was missing.
- Bar lengths amended for TD2PR, KB2PR, KA3PR. Previously listed as 1.1m, now corrected to 1.2m.
- Comment amended for Vauxhall Movano 2021: ‘Connect+ is compatible with 2021 versions ONLY’. This is due to a reported sensor change in later vehicles.
- 4 bar KammBar Pro & KammBar Fleet option removed (IA4PR & IA4FL) for the L3H3 variant of the following vans: Citroen Relay 2006 onwards, Fiat Ducato 2006 onwards, Peugeot Boxer 2006 onwards, and Vauxhall Movano 2021 onwards. This is due to the 4th bar mounting point being spaced too far from the others.
- 3.6m SafeStow4 option now available for L3H2 variants of Citroen Relay 2006 onwards, Fiat Ducato 2006 onwards, Peugeot Boxer 2006 onwards, and Vauxhall Movano 2021 onwards.
- Comment added for Citroen Relay 2006 onwards, Fiat Ducato 2006 onwards, Peugeot Boxer 2006 onwards, and Vauxhall Movano 2021 onwards: ‘When ordering a SafeStow4 for the L3H2, use RAS18 with 3 roof bars, and RAS19 with 4 roof bars.’