Please note the following changes have been made to the Price Application v4.1:
New vehicle added
- New Fiat Doblo 2022 onwards has been added. This vehicle shares the same body and platform as the Citroen Berlingo 2018 onwards, therefore all product codes will be the same.
- Products listed for Citroen Berlingo First 1996 – 2008 and Peugeot Partner Origin 1996 – 2008 vehicles have been discontinued. These vehicles have been removed from the application.
- L2 variant added to Mercedes Citan 2022 onwards, Nissan Townstar 2021 onwards, and Renault Kangoo 3 2021 onwards.
- TowStep codes for the IVECO Daily 2014 onwards were previously incorrectly listed as TS11BOEV and TS11YOEV. These have now been corrected to TS11BOE and TS11YOE.
- Production dates amended for the Nissan NV250. It is now listed as 2020 – 2021
- Sizes also amended for the Nissan NV250 and Renault Kangoo 2008 – 2021, as there are no L3 versions of these vehicles.
- Comment amended for Fiat Ducato 2006 onwards, Peugeot Boxer 2006 onwards, Citroen Relay 2006: ‘Connect+ is only compatible with 2018-2021 versions of this vehicle’. This is due to a reported sensor design change on these models.
Please note the following changes were also made in version 4.0:
- New KammBar Fleet and KammBar Pro products added.
- Old KammBar codes removed.
- In the majority of cases, DeltaBars will be replaced by KammBar Fleet, but a handful of Delta codes still remain for older vans.
- A series of changes have been made to simplify the range, for example:
- Bars removed for several older vehicles
- 2 bar options are no longer available for some large vans
- KammBar Fleet is not available on the Talento platform, which includes vehicles: Fiat Talento 2016-2021, Renault Trafic 2014 onwards, Nissan NV300 2016 onwards, and Vauxhall Vivaro 2014-2019. Please note that the 3 bar KammBar Pro codes for these vehicles are only available for the H2 variants.
- Please note that lock upgrade kits are available for both KammBar Pro and KammBar Fleet models, codes: SK47, SK48, SK49. These locks were previously on set prices in the spares lists, but can now be found in the main body of the application as RRPs, to which trade discount will be applied.
- Please note that the following codes are currently unavailable in the application but will be introduced in the next update: T53FL (3 bar KammBar Fleet for the VW T5 and T6), JA2PR and JA3PR (2 and 3 bar KammBar Pro for the Citroen Dispatch, Fiat Scudo, and Peugeot Expert 2007-2016, and the Toyota Proace 2013-2016) and RA3FL (3 bar KammBar Fleet for both Mercedes Vito 2003-2014 and Vito 2015 onwards)
- New TowStep products added.
- New TowStep codes added (TS11). TS01 codes will remain in the application until stocks are depleted. All TS02 codes have been removed. Comment added for TowStep header: ‘Fits standard flange towbars’. Comment added for New TowStep header: ‘Compatible with Dixon Bate ball & pin’.
- Please be advised that we also plan to introduce our product ranges to new vehicles VW ID Buzz, VW Multivan. We will also be introducing raised leg KammBar systems for the Mercedes Sprinter and VW T6 for tailgate vehicles.
Other New Products
- New ImpactStep code added (IMC06) for Nissan NV400 (Interstar) 2010 onwards, Renault Master 2010 onwards, and Vauxhall Movano 2010-2020.
- New SafeStow4 codes for the new 3.6m lengths: RAS19-SK21, RAS19-SK22, RAS19-SK23, RAS19-SK25. Applicable for L3H3 variants of Citroen Relay/Jumper 2006 onwards, Peugeot Boxer 2006 onwards, Fiat Ducato 2006 onwards, and Vauxhall Movano 2021 onwards.
- Please be advised that the prices for the following codes have been amended: WB2D-B32, WB3D-B33, SK47, SK48, SK49, KLS, RALS2.
- Prices have been reduced for the KammBar Rear Roller range.
- Comment added for Iveco Daily 2014-onwards: ‘If vehicle comes with factory fitted rear step, our step infill kit will also be needed (sold separately)’
- Comment added for Maxus e-Deliver 3 2021 onwards and Deliver 9 2020 onwards: ‘All bars/racks need drilling – end user must be informed prior to purchase’
- Change made to SafeStow4 listings for the Ford Transit Custom 2013 onwards, H2 variants. RAS18-SK22, RAS18-SK23, and RAS18-SK25 have been removed due to the low roof carry capacity of H2 versions of this van.
- Improvement to Ford Transit outriggers – The outriggers for the current Transit AccessStep and ImpactStep have been improved after feedback that occasionally they were coming into contact with the ground. Fitting instructions have not changed in relation to this.
- ModularRack code R584 for the Vauxhall Combo 2001 – 2012 has been obsoleted and replaced with the AluminiumRack equivalent AH584.
- All H3 bar options have been removed for the Renault Master 2010 onwards, Nissan NV400 (Interstar) 2010 onwards, and Vauxhall Movano 2010 – 2021. This is due to there being no suitable mounting points on H3 variants.
- The following ImpactStep codes have been removed from the application: IMC25, IMR25, IMS25, IMC20, IMR20, IMS20, IMC03, IMR03, IMS03. This affects vehicles Citroen Dispatch 2016 onwards, Peugeot Expert 2016 onwards, Toyota Proace 2016 onwards, Vauxhall Vivaro 2019 onwards, Fiat Scudo 2022 onwards, Fiat Talento 2016-2021, Renault Trafic 2014 onwards, Nissan NV300 2016 onwards, Vauxhall Vivaro 2014-2019, and the VW T5 and T6.
- The AccessStep codes SS309, SS209, SS218, SS201, SS301, SS208, SS308, SS224, and SS324 have been obsoleted and removed from the application.