Rhino Products are returning to the CV Show this week to unveil our latest commercial vehicle accessory innovations. We will be preview launching not one, but two new products which will be available later this year, as well as announcing some exciting changes to our existing product range.
Read on for the key details on these big announcements or get the full story from our latest customer newsletter Rhino Relay. And if you’re attending the show don’t forget to visit stand 5E75 to view these products first hand.
The first of our major product announcements for this year’s CV Show is an all new van door ladder, which will be replacing our existing Rhino Rear Door Ladder.
- Clear anodised aluminium side frames which provide considerable weight savings of more than 50% on all variants over our existing ladder
- Glass filled nylon rungs rivetted into position
- 6, 7 and 8 rung configurations available
- Stylish new design improving the aesthetics of any van
PipeTube Pro™ represents the first major redesign of Rhino’s top-selling PipeTube™ since its launch in 2005.
- Bold aesthetics: striking new powder-coated paint finish and exterior design features
- All new nose cone and adjoining sleeve
- Enhanced theft deterrence: locking system housed within main extrusion
- O-ring seal to reduce water ingress
- Available with full length PVC lining to reduce oxidation process and protect items stored inside from discolouration
Connect+ is Rhino’s solution for seamlessly integrating your vehicle’s existing reversing sensors directly into a Rhino rear step.
We launched Connect+ for AccessStep™, TowStep™ and TowStep Duo™ in 2018 and it is quickly becoming a very popular option with a lot of our customers due to the time and cost saving benefits it brings.
We are very excited to reveal that Connect+ will soon also be available for the Rhino Products ImpactStep®, meaning the most innovative commercial vehicle rear step on the market is about to get even better.
A brand-new name for a longstanding Rhino Products favourite.
Rhino SafeStep™, originally launched back in 2014, is soon to be no more as we are officially renaming this popular van rear step as AccessStep™.
The decision for the change was made in order to better reflect the key purpose of this product, which is that it provides a secure access point for not only entering the interior of a commercial vehicle but also a steady platform for accessing the roof.
Click here to learn more about these product announcements in our latest customer newsletter Rhino Relay.