Production Operatives – AVS Steps
Deeside, FlintshireApply For This Role
AVS Steps are a leading manufacturer of electric and manual side steps for ambulances, taxis, minibuses and other passengers vehicles. AVS Steps are part of the Rhino Products Group – Europe’s leading manufacturer of roof racks, steps and accessories for commercial vehicles. Our business is currently undergoing a period of continued growth and expansion.
To support these exciting growth plans, we are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join our busy team. These roles will be based at our site in Deeside, Flintshure.
Main Roles and Duties
- Building products to specification following build sheet instructions
- Ensuring goods are built to a high standard
- Packing and labelling of finished goods
- Removal and storage of finished goods
- Replenishing components
- Cleaning and general housekeeping in line with 5S principles
- Adhering to health and safety requirements
Required Experience and Abilities
We are looking for individuals who are ambitious and can thrive working for a company where the employee culture is one that thrives on innovation, embraces teamwork, and possesses a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Team player with the ability to work on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- An understanding of health & safety requirements
- Previous experience within a production facility is required
30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Hours of work: 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour of breaks
Private Healthcare Scheme
Employee of the month prize schemes