National Account Manager
Home based. Must be prepared for training period and customer meetings in Rhino House, Ellesmere Port.Apply For This Role
About Rhino Products Ltd and AVS Steps Ltd
Rhino Products has grown from humble beginnings into an international group of companies, with two UK factories and further dedicated sites in The Netherlands, Poland and Sweden.
With a range that includes roof racks, bars, ladder transportation systems, rear steps, side steps, pipe tubes and door ladders, we supply products of unrivalled quality for professional van users around the world. Our products are available globally, through a comprehensive network of stockists, fitting centres, converters and online resellers.
AVS Steps have been leading the way in the production of vehicle side steps for emergency services and passenger vehicles since 2002, and have proven to be some of the most popular on the market. Since the acquisition of AVS in 2017 by the Rhino Products Group, AVS now has a dedicated 55,000 square foot office and factory in Deeside, Flintshire.
An opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer – already established as the market leader in Europe for commercial vehicle accessories. Due to internal progression, sustained growth and future plans for additional development, the Rhino Products Group are seeking a highly driven National Sales Manager, to maintain and grow new accounts through relationships and new products, while actively seeking new markets and customers.
- Take full ownership of developing key customer accounts, managing relationships and developing sales growth.
- Implement an effective customer contact plan, linked to priority account development.
- Report all activity accurately and timely, logged in the CRM. Provide structured feedback on market and customer activity.
- Work to Sales & Marketing plan to increase opportunities for product launches and other activities.
- Build and maintain a pipeline to include new business into companies budgeted targets.
- Recognise and optimise the opportunities to up-sell to customers across all product groups and companies.
- Work closely with fleet managers and key accounts to anticipate potential product issues, reporting data back to stake holders, in order to assess potential of bespoke product development.
- Strong proven performance as NAM or similar role.
- Financially literate, understanding of margins and impact of discounting.
- Commercially astute with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts.
- Willing to adopt a practical, hands-on approach when demonstrating products.
- Results-driven with excellent team skills.
- IT literate, competent with MS Office products.
- Willing to travel extensively in UK and Ireland with some overnight stays.
- Full UK driving license
- Competitive Salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Flexibility of working from home or brand new modern premises, Ellesmere Port.
- Vitality Health Membership.
- Discounted Brio Leisure membership