As you will be aware we have just released an update to our price app with a series of changes across our product range. Here’s a summary of what has changed:
- The full range of Rhino accessories are now available for the 2019 Vauxhall Vivaro.
- 3.1m SafeStow4® now available on Ford Transit Connect 2014+ (RAS18-SK21, RAS18-SK22, RAS18-SK23, RAS18-SK25, RAS18-SK28)
- Connect+ AccessStep added to MAN TGE (SS229BOE, SS229YOE, SS329BOE, SS329YOE)
- Connect+ TowStep (TS01BOE, TS01YOE) and TowStep Duo (TS02BOE, TS02YOE) for the following vehicles:
– VW T5 1999-2014
– VW T6 2014 Onwards
– VW Crafter 2006 Onwards
– Mercedes Sprinter 2006 – 2018
– Citroen Relay 2017 Onwards
– Fiat Ducato 2017 Onwards
– Peugeot Boxer 2017 Onwards
– MAN TGE
- 4 Bar KammBar System (TC4KS) added to Ford Transit 2014 Onwards
- AccessStep Black added to Mercedes Sprinter 2006-2018 (SS205B) (German price app only)
- LadderStow (RAS37) added to Toyota Proace 2016 Onwards (Polish price app only)
- Aluminium Racks discontinued for Ford Transit 2000-2014 models (A528, A529, A530, A531, A532, A533, A534, A535) (All Applications, already actioned in previous UK version).
- Rear Door Ladder removed for Citroen Relay/Jumper due to fitting issues (RL6-LK17) (All Applications).
- Rear Door Ladders are no longer available for the MAN TGE 2017-Onward (RL6-LK20, RL8-LK20) (All Applications).
- VW LT 2000-2006 removed from UK Price App.
- Kammbar Rear Roller System (KR3) no longer available for L1, H1 models of Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento and Nissan NV300.
- Single Cat Ladder systems (RAS16-SK24 & RAS18-SK24) removed from all applications.
Product info changes:
- Rear Door Ladder (RL6-LK02) amended so it no longer contains “Universal Fit” for Fiat Scudo 2007-2016
- Height changed from H3 only to H2, H3 on KammBar roller system (KR12) for Ford Transit 2014 Onwards
- Prices corrected for RP10, RP12, SS222BR & RAS16-SK21 (Finnish price app Only)
- AccessStep is now referred to as AccessStep in the price application. All product codes remain unchanged.
- AccessStep product codes (SS216B, SS216BR, SS216Y, SS216YR) corrected for L2 & L3 variants of Iveco Daily 2014 Onward (SE Price App Only).
- 2016-Onward models of Citroen Dispatch/Jumpy, Peugeot Expert and Toyota ProAce corrected to show L1, L2 & L3 for KammBar Rear Roller System (KR5) (All Applications).
- Corrected Delta Bar wheelbase and height compatibility for Citroen Relay/Jumper 2006-Onward (B62, B63, B64, B82, B83) (EN-EU, ES, PL, DE, FR, NL).
- SafeStow 4 amended to show compatibility for L1 and L2 versions of Renault Trafic 2002-2014 (RAS-18 SK21, RAS-18 SK22, RAS18-SK22, RAS18-SK23, RAS18-SK25, RAS18-28) (All Applications).
- Prices and product codes updated for AccessStep products that fit the Mercedes Vito 2015-Onward (SS235B, SS235BR, SS235Y, SS235YR, SS335B, SS335Y, SS335YR) (All applications).
- The OEM sensors from 2018-onwards Ford Transit models cannot be disconnected and are therefore not suitable for use with our step range
- Connect+ is only available for pre-2018 Ford Transit Custom Models
- Connect+ is only available for 2018 onwards versions of the Citroen Relay, Fiat Ducato and Peugeot Boxer
- The following comment has been added to AccessStep products for VW Crafter 2006-2016 and Mercedes Sprinter 2006-Onward: “Not suitable for fitting to vehicles supplied with manufacturer’s step” (SS205B, SS205BOE, SS205BR, SS205Y, SS205YOE, SS205YR, SS219B, SS219BR, SS219Y, SS219YR, SS305B, SS305BOE, SS305BR, SS305Y, SS305YOE, SS305YR, SS319B, SS319BR, SS319Y, SS319YR) (All Applications).
- Please note: the ImpactStep does NOT interfere with manufacturer’s/aftermarket reversing sensors for the VW Crafter 2017 – onwards.
If you want to be sent an RRP price app or a version with your trade prices, please email email@example.com.