The new TowStep™ features a unique user friendly removable centre section, allowing the user to attach and detach their trailer effortlessly in a matter of seconds.
This feature allows trailers to complete an impressive industry leading turning angle of 110 degrees.
With the bolts provided, the TowStep™ can be fitted trouble-free to any flange type TowBar.
TowStep™ (TS01) is a 3 part step and compatible with the following towballs:
Bradley Universal Couplings Ball and Pin
Bradley Jaw and Pin
• An industry leading multi-functional step for all your towing needs,
allowing a turning angle of 110 degrees.
• Full width step design with large safety tread area
• Quick & simple removable centre section
• Substantial 110° turning angle for attached trailers
• Compliant with UN ECE Regulation 55
• Maximum load weight 136kg
• Product weighs only 15kg
• Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust
• Anti-slip tread plates to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions
• Industry leading unique 2 coat process of electropaint primer and
polyester black powder coating ensures maximum corrosion resistance
• Available in two colour options (black & yellow)
• Available with and without reversing sensors
• Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/
unloading of roof racks
• Integrated single/twin electric mounts
• Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved