Vacancy | Quality Technician
Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading accessories manufacturer for the commercial vehicle market. With a growing worldwide customer base combined with continuous and innovative product development, we currently have a fantastic opportunity within the quality department.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate about helping us to deliver quality in everything that we do.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Investigation (Root Cause / Corrective Action) of Supplier, Customer and Internal Non-Conformance reports including applicable paperwork & populating Rhino internal electronic systems.
- Compiling Root Cause / Corrective Action information for review and ensuring data is displayed on KPI boards.
- Completing Goods Inward Inspection on raw material.
- Supporting External Product Testing.
- Identify and control of Quarantined material / parts.
- Communicate internally and to Suppliers and Customer regarding Quality concerns.
- Maintain and Control the company Quality Management System in line with company procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable, however, some in house training will be provided.
- Willingness to learn and have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Must have good Microsoft skills (Word & Excel).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, bonus scheme (profit related) and healthcare. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
To apply for this position please forward your cv along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position, we do not sponsor work permits.