Vacancy | Quality Assurance Assistant
Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading accessories manufacturer for the commercial vehicle market. With a growing worldwide customer base combined with continuous and innovative product development, we currently have a fantastic opportunity within the quality department.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate about helping us to deliver quality in everything that we do.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Assessing & completing customer returns for return to stock, using associated paperwork & smart sheet system.
- Compiling Customer Return Analysis for review and ensuring data is displayed on
- Completing Goods Inward Inspection and completion of associated paperwork where required.
- Supporting External Product Testing.
- Completing Non – Conformance Reporting paperwork & systems where required & arrange return to the supplier base.
- Ensuring production parts are successfully quarantined on our system for internal rejects. Process Quality concerns / inspection audits investigation to support production.
- Maintain the company Quality Management System in line with company procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable, however, in house training will be provided.
- Willingness to learn and have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Microsoft skills would be desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, bonus scheme (profit related) and healthcare. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
To apply for this position please forward your cv along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position, we do not sponsor work permits.