Vacancy | Production Operative
Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading accessories manufacturer for the commercial vehicle market. With a growing worldwide customer base combined with continuous and innovative product development, we currently have fantastic opportunities for Production Operatives to work within the Production, warehousing and distribution areas.
The Role and Responsibilities
• Building products to specification following build sheet instructions.
• Ensuring goods are built to a high standard.
• Packing/Labelling of finished goods.
• Removal/Storing of finished goods.
• Replenishing components.
• Removing waste from production, warehouse and general areas.
• Cleaning and general housekeeping.
• Adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
• To take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
• Work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Company pension scheme
Hours of work: 8:00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
NOTE: Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible as this position is currently vacant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter stating how your skills and experience would be suited to this role. Email or Post your application to:
email@example.com or post to Rhino Products Ltd, Sixth Avenue, Zone 2, Deeside Industrial Park, Flintshire, CH5 2LB
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position, we do not sponsor work permits.