Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading accessories manufacturer for the commercial vehicle market. With a growing worldwide customer base combined with continuous and innovative product development, we currently have fantastic opportunity within the accounts department.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience of producing management accounts. We are looking for someone who will be passionate about helping us to deliver quality in everything that we do.
The Role and Responsibilities
- To produce accurate and reliable management accounts in a timely manner for a group of three European subsidiary companies
- Oversee all operational aspects of a group of three European subsidiary companies
- Responsible for all payroll matters within the group
- Ongoing cashflow management and bi-monthly supplier payment runs in multiple currencies
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Proactive investigation of financial variances and anomalies
- To prepare VAT returns for group of three subsidiary companies
- Monthly preparation and submission of statutory reports including EC Sales and Intrastat
- Liaise with external accounting partners in relation to annual audits and the preparation of statutory accounts
- To assist with the development of formal accounting processes within the department
- Qualified to CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Payroll experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong ability to work independently and to set deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, bonus scheme (profit related) and healthcare. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
To apply for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter stating how your skills and experience would be suited to this role. Email or Post your application to:
email@example.com or post to Rhino Products Ltd, Sixth Avenue, Zone 2, Deeside Industrial Park, Flintshire, CH5 2LB