Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading accessories manufacturer for the commercial vehicle market. With a growing worldwide customer base combined with continuous and innovative product development, due to recent growth and product range expansion, we are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join our busy procurement team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop their career further within procurement for a well-established organisation that is expanding and investing heavily in growth and its staff.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative and within a team and actively contribute to the smooth running of the procurement department. You will have an excellent telephone manner and good communication skills. Excellent Microsoft Office Skills are essential to this role.
This is a fast paced role and you will thrive working in a busy environment as part of a growing team. Supporting the procurement team, you will be responsible for administrative and financial tasks.
Main Duties to include:
- Placing purchase orders for production consumables and other non-stock items.
- Support material planners with placing and expediting orders.
- Processing order acknowledgements.
- Resolution of invoice queries.
- Updating of monthly departmental KPI’s.
- Supporting Buyers in sending out of RFQ’s and drawings for quotation.
- Supporting Buyers in carrying out market and supplier research.
- Keeping supplier data updated in MRP/SAP
- Answering all incoming calls into the department.
- Writing up minutes from internal and external meetings as required.
Essential Skills required for this role:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, In particular Excel.
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently and cope with variable work load.
Hours of work Mon-Fri 8.30-5pm
22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Health care scheme
Company pension scheme
Please send your CV to email@example.com