Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading accessories manufacturer for the commercial vehicle market. As part of our continued expansion we have fantastic opportunity for a Production Welder to join our busy weld shop team.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Production of welded steel fabrications for company product range, reading and interpreting drawings to specification
- Welding using and adhering to welding procedures
- Ensure 5S standards are maintained in all areas
- Adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
- To take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Work to tight deadlines
- Previous Welding qualification or experience
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- 7-4pm Monday to Friday
- 22 Days Holidays plus statutory
- Health care scheme
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Company uniform provided on satisfactory completion of probation period
- Employee social events
If you wish to apply please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.