Rhino Products Group is Europe’s leading manufacturer of roof racks, steps and accessories for commercial vehicles. Our business is currently embarking on a period of expansion with the relocation to new purpose-built manufacturing and head office facility in Ellesmere Port to support our growing worldwide customer base, combined with continuous and innovative product development.
To support these exciting growth plans we are looking for an experienced Goods In/Warehouse Operative to join our busy team.
Main Roles and Duties
- Take Delivery of goods & supplies
- Check goods against delivery notes for accuracy and damages and in the correct packaging.
- Promptly book goods in onto the computer system by use of bar code scanners. Ensuring accurate recording of delivery notes, purchase order, due date and quantity received.
- Notify the relevant departments of any short shipments or late deliveries
- Prioritise the processing of urgent parts and advise the production team leader on receipt
- Locate all components safely ensuring goods are identified and labelled correctly in GRN order (FIFO)
- Consolidate stock whenever possible to utilise the storage areas to their maximum capacity, freeing up returnable packaging (ensuring all old labels are removed)
- All stillages to be accounted for on and off site.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Excellent housekeeping, ensure areas of work are kept clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensure any goods leaving site are accompanied with correct paperwork.
Required Experience and Abilities
We are looking for individuals who are ambitious and can thrive working for a company where our employee culture is one that thrives on innovation, embraces teamwork and possesses a strong will to succeed.
- Counterbalance & Reach Licences
- Barcode scanning experience
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Team player with the ability to work on your own
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good numeracy & IT skills
- Problem solving
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- An understanding of health & safety requirements
If you wish to apply please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 8th February 2019