We are pleased to announce that our extremely popular KammBar® roof bar range has had a 50% carry capacity upgrade and now supports loads of up to 75kg per bar.
Thanks to our focus on continued product development and customer satisfaction, the KammBar® is now the hardest working van roof bar on the market and can be fitted to all of Europe’s leading commercial vehicles.
Rhino Products Designer Engineer Manager Kevin Broadbent explained, “We’ve been working hard to ensure this upgrade to our KammBar® retains all of its key products features including its lightweight design and aerodynamic bar profiles which provide excellent fuel efficiency savings. Like its predecessor, which supported loads of up to 50kg, the 75kg KammBar® is made from anodised aluminium and is coated with an anti-corrosive finish that prevents weathering or rusting.”
The 75kg KammBar® is designed and manufactured in our UK headquarters in Deeside, Flintshire, along with the rest of our external van accessory product lines to the highest of production standards. Its product features include:
- A great combination of strength, practicality and durability
- TUV Rheinland certified
- Extensively crash tested to 20g (twice the industry standard)
- Key-operated lockable cowls for excellent rooftop security which is a concern for many van owners
- Aesthetically pleasing with an aerodynamic design – helping create a positive brand image for commercial vans
- Delivered in one boxed package complete with pre-assembled legs
- Quick and easy to fit
- Two free pairs of load stops included with every order
The upgraded capacity KammBar® marks an exciting start to what promises to be another very positive year for Rhino Products. With further product upgrades and entirely new lines scheduled for release later in the year, Rhino are looking forward to building on a successful and expansive 2017.
Visit our KammBar® van roof bar page for further details on the KammBar®’s benefits, technical specification and supported vehicles.